A few months ago, we asked you a question: will you flee or fight? And because Canadians don’t back down from a challenge, you’re choosing to fight in droves by telling your stories, advocating for change and raising money for the best MS research in the world.
But are you Canadian enough to Take the Pledge?
We’ve just launched a new way for you to join #TeamFight – but it’s something you have to see for yourself.
So let me demonstrate the ways you can participate in Take the Pledge:
Poutine. Maple syrup. Plaid. Toques. And every Canadian’s favourite tune – O Canada. They may be unorthodox tools to use in the fight against MS, but they become powerful when you take the pledge, choose a challenge, donate and share your accomplishments on social.
So how does it work?
- Visit endMS.ca
- In the top-right corner, click “Take the Pledge to end MS”.
- Choose a pledge.
- Fill out the online donation form.
- Share the pledge on social media:
- Take a photo or video of yourself doing the pledge.
- Post it on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and any other social network, tagging friends and challenging them to do the same.
Thank you for joining us in the fight against Canada’s disease. Happy pledging!